Trader Joe’s is a German-owned chain of grocery stores that is headquartered in Monrovia, California. It was founded in 1967 by Joe Coulombe, and by 2015, it had become a competitor in ‘Fresh Format’ grocery stores. Trader Joe’s has opened 503 stores nationwide across 42 states and Washington DC as of November 2019. The company also has its offices in Boston and Massachusetts.
These stores are smaller than the conventional grocery stores and even carry unmentionable foods that may not be found at other stores like Falafel Chips, Potato Cheddar Pierogies, Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, Delmas, or Edamame Hamus. Certain foods are available only under the Trader Joe’s brand at the store. Foods usually carry a label showing whether the product is gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, fat-free, or sodium-filled. Those who live near Trader Joes get the Fearless Flyer in their mailbox to inform them about new products and services. The staff is amicable and helpful.
How To Check Trader Joes Gift Card Balance?
One needs to follow the given procedure to Check Trader Joe’s Gift Balance:
• Read below note to head to Trader Joes Gift Card Balance Checker.
Note: Online Balance check is not available for Trade Joes
• Dial 1-888-556-6450 to check the Balance
How To Check Balance At the Stores:
Customers can go to stores to check the balance as well as to avail the of gift card services
• Find your Nearby Stores with “Store Locator.”
• To search for the Nearby Store, enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press “Search.”
• As the Results are displayed, select the nearest store location to visit.
How To Check Balance With Customer Service:
Customer Service can be availed to check the Gift Card Balance through the following procedure:
• Dial 1-888-556-6450 to connect with the customer support service online.
• Follow the customer Support Instructions carefully.
• Choose helpline extension for card balance.
• Enter the Card Number in the next step and wait.
• Gift Card Balance will be informed.
Where To Use The Gift Card:
Members can use the card to avail the facilities and purchases on TraderJoes.com or Trader Joe’s stores.
How Can A Stolen or a Lost Gift Card be replaced?
You need to visit any nearest store with your “Original Receipt” (essential), and the new Gift Card will be issued.
What to do if you don’t know the PIN of your Gift Card?
A gift card without a PIN can’t be used online but at a store. Now even the balance cannot be checked without a PIN, but it can be used to issue another Gift Card with a PIN at one of Trader Joe’s stores.