Aldi is a German-based supermarket chain that offers much more than just groceries. Albrecht Discounts, abbreviated as Aldi, was led down by the Albrecht family in the 1900s. According to the company, Aldi is the first discount grocery chain set up in the year 1961. Aldi is famous for its attractive tagline that says, “Great quality should not come at a higher price, rather great quality should come at every day’s low prices.” Right from the year 1961, Aldi has expanded its branches to reach every corner of the globe. Presently, it owns over 1900 stores across 36 states globally.
How To Check Your Aldi Gift Card Balance?
The company offers three options for the clients to check their Aldi Gift Card balance. Here are the three options to check your balance –
- Visit a nearby Aldi branch to check the gift card balance.
- Check your gift card balance online.
- Reach out to the customer service of Aldi to check the gift card balance.
How To Check Aldi Gift Card Balance At The Stores?
Most customers choose to visit the branch to check their gift card balance. Visiting a branch to check balance is simple. You can reach out to the branch authorities, and they will assist you in checking your Aldi card balance. If you are wandering to find your nearest Aldi store, follow these easy steps to know the location –
- Click on this link and get to the official Aldi store locator.
- Once you reach the page, enter your city details, state name, and zip code to continue.
- Now, hit the search option to know your nearest Aldi store’s location.
How To Check Aldi Gift Card Balance Online?
Checking Aldi Gift Card Balance Online is one of the simplest and most convenient ways. Here are the steps to step your gift card balance online –
- Click on this link and get redirected to the official Aldi Gift Card Balance Checker.
- Now, enter your card details like card number and pin code.
- Next, hit the “submit” button and wait till you get the complete card details.
How To Check Aldi Gift Card Balance With Customer Service?
The Aldi company has an incredibly dynamic customer support service. Therefore, the members can also check their card balance by connecting to customer support. Here are the steps to check your gift card balance via customer service help –
- Make a call at 1-855-955-2534 to connect to Aldi customer service.
- Now, concentrate on the directions provided to continue.
- Once you reach the desired menu, enter your card details and pin code.
- Now, wait for the system to output your balance details.
How To Use a Pin-less Aldi Gift Card?
A security code or pin is one of the integral components of the Aldi Gift Cards. So, if you want to access your card details online, you must have a pin code. However, if you want to check your card balance offline, you can move to the store for assistance.
How To Replace A Stolen or Lost Gift Card?
To replace a lost or stolen gift card, you can move to the nearest Aldi store with the original receipt and claim your replacement.