If you have recently received any CCS payment notices on your mailing address, it means some pending unpaid debts are remaining under your name. To sort this out, customers can now pay their pending CCS bills through the online bill payment portal without filling up forms and sending postal mails.
Credit Collection Services (CCS) serves as a payment collection facility that sends customers notifying them of their pending debts that need to be paid. The alert will usually come in the form of a physical notice sent to your registered mailing address.
Using the file number present on the CCS payment notice, you can access your billing statement online and proceed to make bill payments. You can also use this feature to view your billing statement and verify the debt information before attempting any transaction process.
The CCS Payment portal is created for the sole purpose of collecting unpaid client debts and clearing their profile from any additional billing charges. To access your debt information within the CCS payment portal, you need to have the notice letter sent to your mailing address.
As a guide for those who received a CCS payment notice, this article will provide step-by-step instructions on making bill payments online. There is also additional information that you could go through to make your portal experience smoother.
Requirement for CCS Bill Payment:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the CCS Payment portal online.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection to prevent any disruptions while making online bill payments. For example, unstable internet might cause your payment to get stuck at the gateway.
- It is highly recommended that you access the CCS Payment portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- You need to have the CCS notice that was sent to your registered mailing address. The CCS file number present on the form is essential for the login process.
- To make a bill payment, you need to have a checking/savings account or credit/debit card with an internet banking facility enabled.
How to make CCS Bill Payments online?
Once you have been served with the debt repayment notice from CCS, you will have a fixed grace period within which you need to make the bill payment. You also need to have a banking account with an internet banking feature available as it is the only way you can make bill payments online.
Do note that the CCS bill payment service is only available from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm ET. So any attempt at access apart from these hours will fail and show you the error message ‘Access denied. Ensure that you log in during these hours and follow these steps to make your CCS bill payments:
- To pay your CCS bills online, visit the CCS Payment portal at https://ccspayment.com.
- You can find the ‘Multi Lingual’ option at the bottom of the page on the homepage. You can use this option to select your preferred language.
- Then, click on the blue ‘Sign In’ button.
- A new window will open where you can enter the 11-digit file number that would be available on your bill payment notice. It would be located at the bottom of the notice.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the 5-digit PIN located on the bottom of your notice and click ‘Continue.’
- You will then gain access to your CCS bill payment account, and the billing notice will be brought up. You can check and verify the information within the statement to confirm that the unpaid debts are of your own.
- After verification, choose your desired mode of payment and click on ‘Pay.’
- You will then be redirected to your respective internet banking portal, where you have to enter your account details.
- Follow the prompts and enter the OTP to verify your payment process.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive a receipt which can be download for future references.
Common Issues & Troubleshooting:
- The most common mistake users will experience providing incorrect file number details. Ensure that you provide the correct file number and cross verify the same if you encounter the error message ‘Invalid File Number.’
- If you face an issue where you can’t access the CCS payment portal, check if you use one of the supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- If the issue persists, clear the browser’s cookie and cache. After clearing the browser data, try accessing the portal. This should typically work.
- As a last resort, you can try accessing the CCS payment portal through the private/incognito version of your browser. This would ideally work.
- Users who receive the ‘Access Denied’ error message on their screen should make sure that any VPN services active on their device are turned off. This is because the CCS payment portal is functional only for US customers.
Pay By Mail
This additional mode of CCS bill payment is available for customers who have difficulty accessing the online portal. To pay by mail, fill up the check addressed to CCS and attach it along with the payment stub portion of the notice. Then, send these documents through mail to the following address:
Credit Collection Services
725 Canton Street
Norwood, MA 02062
FAX 1 617 658 5174