If you have recently received any CCS payment notices on your mailing address, some pending unpaid debts remain under your name. To sort this out, customers can now pay their pending CCS bills through the online bill payment portal without filling up forms and sending postal mail.
Credit Collection Services (CCS) serves as a payment collection facility that sends customers notifying them of their pending debts that need to be paid. The alert will usually come in the form of a physical notice sent to your registered mailing address.
Using the file number present on the CCS payment notice, you can access your billing statement online and proceed to make bill payments. You can also use this feature to view your billing statement and verify the debt information before attempting any transaction process.
The CCS Payment portal is created to collect unpaid client debts and clear their profile from any additional billing charges. To access your debt information within the CCS payment portal, you need to have the notice letter sent to your mailing address.
As a guide for those who received a CCS payment notice, this article will provide step-by-step instructions for online bill payments. You could also go through additional information to make your portal experience smoother.
Requirement for CCS Bill Payment:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the CCS Payment portal online.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection to prevent disruptions while making online bill payments. For example, unstable internet might cause your income to get stuck at the gateway.
- It is highly recommended that you access the CCS Payment portal through supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- You need to have the CCS notice sent to your registered mailing address. The CCS file number on the form is essential for the login process.
- To make a bill payment, you must have a checking/savings account or credit/debit card with an internet banking facility.
How to make CCS Bill Payments online?
Once you have been served with the debt repayment notice from CCS, you will have a fixed grace period within which you need to make the bill payment. You also need a banking account with an internet banking feature available, as it is the only way you can make bill payments online.
Note that the CCS bill payment service is only available from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm ET. So any attempt at Access apart from these hours will fail and show you the error message ‘Access denied. Ensure that you log in during these hours and follow these steps to make your CCS bill payments:
- To pay your CCS bills online, visit the CCS Payment portal at https://ccspayment.com.
- You can find the ‘Multi Lingual’ option at the bottom of the page on the homepage. You can use this option to select your preferred language.
- Then, click on the blue ‘Sign In’ button.
- A new window will open where you can enter the 11-digit file number available on your bill payment notice. It would be located at the bottom of the information.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the 5-digit PIN at the bottom of your notice and click ‘Continue.’
- You will gain Access to your CCS bill payment account, and the billing notice will be brought up. You can verify the information within the statement to confirm that the unpaid debts are your own.
- After verification, choose your desired mode of payment and click on ‘Pay.’
- You will then be redirected to your respective internet banking portal, where you have to enter your account details.
- Follow the prompts and enter the OTP to verify your payment process.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive a receipt which can be downloaded for future reference.
Common Issues & Troubleshooting:
- The most common mistake users will experience is providing incorrect file number details. Ensure that you provide the correct file number and cross-verify the same if you encounter the error message ‘Invalid File Number.’
- If you face an issue where you can’t access the CCS payment portal, check if you use one of the supported browsers, such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- If the issue persists, clear the browser’s cookie and cache. After removing the browser data, try accessing the portal. This should typically work.
- As a last resort, you can try accessing the CCS payment portal through your browser’s private/incognito version. This would ideally work.
- Users who receive the ‘Access Denied’ error message on their screen should ensure that any VPN services active on their device are turned off. This is because the CCS payment portal is functional only for US customers.
Pay By Mail
This additional mode of CCS bill payment is available for customers who have difficulty accessing the online portal. To pay by mail, fill up the check addressed to CCS and attach it along with the payment stub portion of the notice. Then, send these documents through mail to the following address:
Credit Collection Services
725 Canton Street
Norwood, MA 02062
FAX 1 617 658 5174