Bigg Boss Telugu Vote: On Sunday, Shilpa Chakravarthy was eliminated from the house. Everyone was emotional and all. And on Monday, the nomination process to select the contestants for elimination this week.
How To Vote For Your Favourite Contestant?
So as mentioned above Mahesh, Rahul and Himaja got nominated for elimination in week 9 of Bigg Boss Telugu 3.
One of the housemates will have to bid a farewell to the big boss house this week. Now, who will be that contestant totally depends upon the total number of votes secured by each contestant. Therefore, if you want to save your favorite contestant, then don’t forget to vote for them.
There are two ways through which you can cast your precious vote. The first way is to vote through the Hotstar app and the second way is by giving a missed call on the number assigned to each contestant. We have given below the steps to cast your vote through both of the above-mentioned ways.
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote Through Hotstar App
- Download the Hotstar app on your phone.
- Login into the app using your mobile number, email id or through your Facebook account.
- Tap on the Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Banner. If you are not able to see the banner, then search it in the search box by typing Bigg Boss Telugu 3.
- Then you will find the ‘Vote’ option.
- Find the contestants who are in the nomination zone for eviction.
- Tap on your favorite contestant to vote for them.
Please note that you can vote a maximum 10 times up to midnight and you can even vote for more than one contestant.
Bigg Boss Telugu Voting By Giving A Missed Call
Every contestant is assigned one number. To vote, you have to give a missed call at your contestant’s number. Please note that a maximum of 10 missed calls can be made from one phone number in a week.
The numbers allotted to each contestant are as follows:-
Himaja: 8466 996 705
Rahul Sipligunj: 8466 996 706
Mahesh Vitta: 8466 996 712
So folks, if you want your favorite contestant to become the winner this week, then what are you waiting for? Just hurry up and cast your vote for them by any of the above-mentioned ways!!