Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 is about to hit TV screens. Big Boss Marathi’s definition is exactly the same as Bigg Boss Hindi’s famous television reality show.
As show makers and Colors TV agreed to pose common people together with famous Marathi celebrities as a rivalry, the next season of the show will be even bigger and better. Previous seasons of the show were hosted by Mahesh Manjrekar, a renowned actor and director, and so I hope that we’ll see him again in the next Big Boss Marathi season.
In Lonavala in Karjat the earlier seasons of this popular TV show took place, but in Goregaon, Mumbai, the third time of the series. This season’s prize money to the serial winner is Rs. 10 crores.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- The person must be an Indian resident in India.
- The speaker has to speak the Marathi regional language.
- A driving license, PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Certificate of Leaving of College, Birth Certificate, Ration Card, Passport and Telephone or Mobile Transfer must be accessible to the applicant.
- No life-threatening illness or criminal records must exist for the individual.
Bigg Boss Season 3 Online Registration and Audition Process:
- The show can be authenticated either via a Voot application or by accessing the https://www.voot.com website.
- You must carefully complete the registration form with all the necessary details.
- Afterward, an interview video must be submitted. File size should not exceed 3 minutes or 50 MB in length. You must properly present yourself to the place, life experiences and personality characteristics in this film. You should also state why you want to join and what separates you from other people.
- After the video has been posted, review and apply the terms and conditions.
- You will be called for the interview if the officials notice that your form is involved.
The audition date and time have not already been confirmed, but we will change it once it is officially declared.