The voting, as well as eliminations of Bigg Boss Malayalam, is going to begin soon. The viewers and fans of Bigg Boss Malayalam are in for a treat as they will get to know the ways by which they can save their favorite contestants in the Malayalam Version of one of the biggest reality shows in the country.
Malayalam version of Bigg Boss is finally back with a brand new season, i.e., 2nd Season. Moreover, the show has been gaining a definitive momentum as of now. People are hooked with the show because of the on-going prolonged drama between the contestants. Moreover, the viewers enjoy the constant nagging as well as the arguments of Bigg Boss.
It is important to note that the voting system of Bigg Boss Malayalam is not so different from that of several other shows in the country. It seems like the second season of Bigg Boss Malayalam is as popular as the first season. So, it is safe to say the second season is going to be as good as the first season.
How to cast votes for contestants of Bigg Boss Malayalam?
Viewers can cast votes for their favorite contestants from the Hotstar app.
- The viewers will find Hotstar app for both iOS and Android devices on their respective OS’ marketplace.
- Download the Hotstar application.
- Then you’ll be asked to create an account in Hotstar either with Google or Facebook. This procedure is great if you do not like the process of registration.
- Search for Bigg Boss Malayalam in the Search Bar.
- Choose the contestants who are nominated and save them.
- Once you click on the contestant’s picture, you’ll be asked to submit your selection.