Bigg Boss is back with another season, and the auditions have already begun. After a two-year gap, Bigg Boss 15 is now welcoming the commoners for auditions. If you are interested, check the complete details of Bigg Boss 15 Auditions.
Bigg Boss 15 Audition
Bigg Boss is the most controversial reality show, and Season 15 is also hosted by Salman Khan. Bigg Boss 15 is expected to be aired in September or October 2021. And, auditions of this season had already started. This season commoners can also participate in the auditions. The complete audition process is discussed below in detail.
Bigg Boss 15 Audition & Registration Details
Bigg Boss Season 15 Audition will take place from 22nd February 2021 to 30th March 2021. First, you need to register yourself, and registration can be done online via VOOT App or website. Complete Registration Process is explained below in simple steps.
- Download and go to Voot App or visit the official website of Voot.
- Sign Up for your Voot account.
- Search and open the Audition page of Bigg Boss Season 15.
- Then, register yourself through the registration form.
- Enter the required details in the form, such as Name, Email address, Contact details, etc.
- Enter other mandatory details, which are required.
- Upload the audition video.
- And, finally, submit it.
Audition video which has to be uploaded should have a time limit of five minutes. The size of the video should be a maximum of 50 MB. The video format accepted is MP4, MOV, AVI, and other standard formats. In this video, you should entertainingly show your talent.
Bigg Boss 15 Audition Results
After successfully registering yourself, you need to wait for the results. Makers will select your audition video among all the videos if they find it entertaining and deserving. The chosen videos will be uploaded on Voot App. The candidates will be contacted for further audition rounds if their video gets maximum votes.
After participating in all the rounds, you will get the final result. If you are interested in participating in Bigg Boss Season 15, then follow the process mentioned above. But before that, make sure you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The participant should have 18 years or above.
- The participant should be the citizenship of India.
- The participant should have these ID proofs – Aadhaar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, Birth Certificate, passport, etc.
- The participant should be mentally and physically fit for the show.
Bigg Boss 15 – Results Announcement
Like every season, Bigg Boss Season 15 will take place in the Bigg Boss House. And, all the contestants should stay in that house for 100 days period. Every week, elimination will take place, and voting will be done via the VOOT app only. In the final week, one person will be the winner.
To entertain the audience, contestants will be given various tasks. The contestants should not be in contact with anybody outside the Bigg Boss House. The contestants selected for Bigg Boss Season 15 will be announced after completing the Auditions. Host Salman Khan will make the announcement.
Stay tuned for more updates!