The state government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a step forward in the development of the country by launching the YSR Navasakam Scheme on 20th November 2019, which was valid till 20th December 2019.
The scheme contains all the important information related to various schemes and policies launched by the AP government and acts as an identification model for the citizens of AP who are beneficiaries under various government schemes.
The task of gathering information relating to the identity of beneficiaries requires a lot of time and effort. Therefore, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated the Navasakam survey.
For conducting the survey, the selected ward volunteers/regional volunteers visit each house in the ward/region assigned to them. The aim of the volunteers is to gather relevant information like identity, occupation, etc. about all the citizens of that particular ward/region.
There are seven specific schemes for which the information and identification of beneficiaries are required. They are – YSR Netanna Hastam,YSR Fishermen Bharosa, Amma Vodi, and the YSR Zero Interest scheme.
Step by step process followed prior to YSR Navasakam scheme survey
- The complete schedule for the conduction of the survey is prepared.
- The volunteers of a particular area give notice to the residents of that area.
- The volunteers gather information daily, from on average, five households and ten households in rural areas and urban areas respectively.
- After reaching the houses, the volunteer starts the process of the survey by collecting all the necessary information.
- The volunteers also explain the important information to familiar people related to various government schemes.
Step by step process of conduction of YSR Navasakam scheme survey
- The applications of citizens are examined thoroughly.
- Then, the survey is done by volunteers, who visit the homes of residents and collect the required information from them. The object is to identify the beneficiaries under various government schemes.
- After collecting the information, the ward/ regional volunteers submit it to the ward/local secretariats.
- The ward/regional secretariats then conduct the social audit of the full information.
- Then, a Gram Sabha is organized for further processing the information and selecting the beneficiaries out of the lot.
- Finally, a new card is issued to all the respective beneficiaries.
YSR Navasakam Online Portal
The YSR Navasakam Online Portal has made it quite easy for both government and citizens of AP to maintain a record of all the government initiated schemes and the beneficiaries thereof. The portal allows easy access and transfer of information without any wrong perceptions.
The YSR Navasakam Online Portal not only works as a link between the government and the general public but also helps the public to have some idea about the various schemes launched by the AP government.
- Visit the official website to register for the YSR Navasakam login portal
- On the homepage of the website, all the schemes initiated by the state government of Andhra Pradesh will be displayed.
- Click on the login button. After clicking on the login button, you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- On the webpage, you will see a secretariat code that is seen as the user ID. Postcode is also displayed on the webpage.
- The webpage will contain all the details related to YSR Navasakam’s online portals, such as the number of applications received from rural areas and urban areas.
- As you will scroll down, you will see the fields where you will have to enter your user ID and password along with the verification captcha code.
- Once you fill all the fields, you will be able to log in to the portal.