What is the e-Challan of AP?
To modernize the Challan system of traffic rule violation Andhra Pradesh government has taken initiative to make the process easy. Now challan can be paid through online portals in Andhra Pradesh. The fine will be issued online by the traffic police officer and you can pay it on the website, apechallan.org or through the app AP e-Challan.
Now Andhra Pradesh public can pay challan for violating a traffic rule. As known the seen was that everyone has to pay fees as fine for violating a traffic rule. This means not obeying the prohibition regarding the traffic rule. As we all know that everyone has to pay a fine for violating traffic rules this means not obeying the vehicles act of 1988. Each time you violate the rules you have to pay challan. The different violation has different charges. Now the same thing has come online. You can pay your challan online.
Charges that include violation rules are like.
- Not using helmet while riding.
- Triple riding.
- Not using a seat belt while driving.
- Parking to the prohibited place.
- Not the presence of a driving license.
- Missing documents of vehicles.
How You Can Pay e-Challan
AP government has two platforms to pay the e-Challan. One is through the website and another is through the app.
Pay Through Official AP e-Challan Website
- At first, visit the official website i.e. apechallan.org
- Once you are on the homepage of the AP e-Challan website you can see an ‘online payment’ option. Click on it.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the registration number of the vehicle.
- Fill the registration number of the vehicle.
- After filling the registration number, fill the captcha. Next click on the submit button you see below.
- Next, you can see all the e-Challan made on that vehicle. You can see dew payment if you have.
- If you have dew payment. You will get an option to pay online.
- AP e-Challan also gives you the facility to check the e-Challan on the name of any applicant.
Pay Through AP e-Challan App
AP e-Challan App is available for both Android and Apple users. If you are an android user then go to Google Play Store. Search for AP e-Challan. You can download the app. iPhone users also can download the application through the App Store.
After you install the app. Open the app and you can see similar options as mentioned earlier for the official website. Follow the procedure to complete your payment and to check the status.
e-Challan Payment Status And More
If you are from Andhra Pradesh and Willing to pay e-Challan then you must know the below information.
- The challan which has been issued you need to pay it within a given period of time. In case of a delay, you may have to pay extra charges on it.
- If you have already paid a challan through the online Andhra Pradesh Traffic Police online portal then soon you can check the success or failure status.
- To check the payment status keep your eyes on your profile of e-Challan.
- Always open your e-Challan portal and start a query with your name if there is any dew challan.
- There is only traffic police on a crossing for looking public violating traffic rules. So the traffic police officer will issue a challan with your vehicle number. So keep tracking your e-Challan profile at least in 15 days.
Advantages Of e-Challan for Andhra Pradesh
- Earlier the traffic challan process was through paper works. In this you need time. But online it’s simple and easier.
- It’s totally transparent for the public and government. Sometimes if you pay a challan, you feel insecure about your money that either it reached to the government or not. But is this all the process is transparent to all.
- e-Challan saves manpower. Traffic police can’t take care of a busy terminal if there is needed to Stop the vehicle, issue challan accepting payments. Likewise, there is 5 crore public in Andhra Pradesh. Now we can imagine the number of traffic police required for the whole process.
So definitely it’s a very good initiative for the Andhra Pradesh government. We all should be more aware of traffic rules and should obey it because the rule is to save our lives. I hope all the state of India will adopt this digital technique soon.