Vijayalakshmi is an Indian actress who has predominantly appeared in Kannada films, also Tamil and Malayalam films. She won Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada for her performance in her debut Kannada film Nagamandala as Rani.
Vijayalakshmi has acted in about 40 films in her career, out of which about 25 were Kannada films. She has also acted in quite a few Tamil television serials and has also been the anchor of a reality show Bangaarada Bete.
Vijayalakshmi will enter as one of the contestants in Big Boss Kannada 7 which will begin on Sunday, 13th of October 2019.
Vijayalakshmi’s Age And Date Of Birth
Vijayalakshmi’s Date Of Birth is not yet known.
Vijayalakshmi’s parents details are not yet known.
Vijayalakshmi’s Height And Weight
Vijayalakshmi weighs 58 kgs and is 5 feet 5 inch tall.
Vijayalakshmi Is From Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Vijayalakshmi’s Estimated Net Worth is Not yet known.
Vijayalakshmi’s Educational Qualification
Vijayalakshmi’s Educational Qualification is not yet known.
Vijayalakshmi’s Instagram Profile
Vijayalakshmi is not available on Social media.
Vijayalakshmi’s Relationship Status
Vijayalakshmi is unmarried.
Unknown Facts About Vijayalakshmi
- The first film of the actress Vijayalakshmi was Nagamandala, that was based on a folk tale, opposite Prakash Raj.
- In the year 2006, the reports revealed that Vijayalakshmi attempted suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills after being harassed by an assistant director who wanted to marry her.
- Vijayalakshmi is popularly known as Viji in the Kannada industry.
- Her Sibling’s name is Usha.
- Vijayalakshmi has also acted in Tamil hits like ‘Soori’ and ‘Friends’.
The audience is eagerly waiting and way too excited to see Actress Vijayalakshmi’s Passion and Hardwork for Acting.