The Bigg Boss 3 Telugu, hosted by Nagarjuna Akkineni, is going to witness its next eviction in this week. There is a total of seven contestants who are in the nomination zone for eviction. They are – Ravi, Shiva Jyothi, Varun, Baba Bhaskar, Rahul, Rohini, and Sreemukhi.
One of the housemates will have to bid a farewell to the big boss house this week. Now, who will be that contestant totally depends upon the total number of votes secured by each contestant. Therefore, if you want to save your favorite contestant, then don’t forget to vote for them.
There are two ways through which you can cast your precious vote. The first way is to vote through the Hotstar app and the second way is by giving a missed call on the number assigned to each contestant. We have given below the steps to cast your vote through both of the above-mentioned ways.
Voting through Hotstar App
- Download the Hotstar app on your phone.
- Login into the app using your mobile number, email id or through your Facebook account.
- Tap on the Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Banner. If you are not able to see the banner, then search it in the search box by typing Bigg Boss Telugu 3.
- Then you will find the ‘Vote’ option.
- Find the contestants who are in the nomination zone for eviction.
- Tap on your favorite contestant to vote for them.
Please note that you can vote a maximum 10 times up to midnight and you can even vote for more than one contestant.
Voting by giving a missed call
Every contestant is assigned one number. To vote, you have to give a missed call at your contestant’s number. Please note that a maximum of 10 missed calls can be made from one phone number in a week.
The numbers allotted to each contestant are as follows:-
- Shiva Jyoti: 8466 996 701
- Ravi Krishna: 8466 996 702
- Rohini: 8466 996 707
- Sreemukhi: 8466 996 713
- Rahul Sipligunj: 8466 996 706
- Varun Sandesh: 8466 996 714
- Baba Bhaskar: 8466 996 708
So folks, if you want your favorite contestant to become the winner this week, then what are you waiting for? Just hurry up and cast your vote for them by any of the above-mentioned ways!!